Nuvotronics is a privately owned high tech business, with facilities in vibrant Durham, NC and Radford VA. Our cross-functional staff in RF engineering, mechanical engineering, materials science and chemistry builds on core skills while creating new technologies in a fast-paced environment. We value distinctive innovation, creating those one-of-a-kind products that set us apart from other businesses. The motive force behind this inventive culture is our staff.
For full time staff members, we offer competitive pay as well as these benefits:
- Tax-deferred 401(k) program
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare and Childcare
- Health Savings Account
- Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Short and Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Generous amounts of paid time off
- Nine paid-holidays
Nuvotronics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, it is available upon request, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Nuvotronics Inc is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.